Top 5 Marketing Jobs in South Africa
Thursday, 10 November 2022
Now is the time to prioritize updating your marketing skills to be able to apply for these top 5 Marketing jobs in South Africa.
What is Marketing in 2022?
You can explore more about this exciting field in this article: Marketing: A Field Full of Possibilities
Why Study Marketing?
What Do Marketing Professionals Do?
According to a Salesforce report, eighty-six percent of South African marketers claim that their work is more valuable today than it was last year, a 34%-point improvement.
Top Marketing Jobs in South Africa
1. Marketing Manager
- Develop marketing plans for various consumer categories and verticals in accordance with local company priorities.
- In order to raise the "share of wallet" of current customers and to reach and convert new prospects, identify and optimize client purchase journeys as part of vertical campaigns.
- Develop captivating content that moves buyers along the sales funnel by using an understanding of the industry, wants, and issues of your target audience.
- Determine the best activation channels based on the target consumer and their purchasing process.
- Construct and introduce marketing programs.
2. Digital Marketing Manager
- Organize our online stock (including marketplaces).
- Create initiatives that boost online sales.
- Utilize SEO and other techniques to improve paid advertising campaigns.
- Assist us in maintaining our online presence, particularly on social media sites.
- Keep track of changes in website traffic or revenue growth.
3. Social Media Manager
- Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter Platform Management.
- Checking notifications and responding to inquiries on social media.
- Creating publishing schedules for each month.
- Profiling tactics to expand the online markets.
- Creating social media marketing reports for each month.
4. Brand Ambassador
- Distribution and sales rates in high-end core retail outlets have increased (as a result of staff/key client mentoring sessions).
- Conduct thorough training sessions, tastings, demonstrations, master classes, and dinners for the Reserve Luxury Portfolio's internal and external clients, as well as for the targeted clients.
- Establish monthly meetings that are structured, with reporting to important sales and marketing stakeholders every quarter.
- Activity for the Reserve Luxury Portfolio on-site and in retail.
5. Marketing Coordinator
- Drive marketing promotions and events department to create measurable success for your efforts.
- Keep the brand's identity and act as custodian of the brand.
- Establish and preserve connections with vendors and agencies (briefing of artwork and promotional items, promotions and events).
- Control the activations agency's expenditures and results.
- Administrative obligations.
- This article might interest you: Everything you need to know about: Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration in Marketing
Want to get a Marketing degree in South Africa?
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing - University of the Witwatersrand
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management - University of Johannesburg
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management - Stellenbosch University
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management - North West University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management - IMM Graduate School.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management - Pearson Institute of Higher Education
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Business Management - Nelson Mandela University.